Monday, August 11, 2014

Welcome

I admit it. I LOVE being a homemaker. I enjoy waking up early, grabbing my coffee, playing candy crush making a list of my to-dos for the day, and planning out my schedule, which also includes homeschooling and random side jobs for friends and neighbors. I get as excited over kitchen gadgets and new cleaning supplies as if it were Christmas morning! I look forward to lessons with my son and field trips to the grocery store(Science 101 in the Produce Aisle!) Most importantly, I am proud of my accomplishments at the end of the day. I am a very visual person and to see the before and after views of my work makes me feel like I have defeated the Evil Emperor Zurg!!!


I know what you are all thinking. "This chick is living the life. If only we could all be so glamorous, bedazzled in our leftover glitter and splattered chicken juice(another story for another day, er, post)" Honestly, though, it's not all glitz and dishpan hands. There are days that everything seems to go wrong, the child has lost his mind, Pinterest has failed me, and pretty much any day that I am not either at the beach or at Disney. These are the days you will find me crying into my oversized cup 'o caffeine. The good news is that I like to share my pain so all of you lucky folks will get to experience it, too. Ok, I promise I will share the happy days, too, but I promise they aren't nearly as interesting. Things you might hear me obsess about include, but are not limited to:


My crazy child
 
Life on the beach                     

Food
 
...And any other crazy thing that happens to me!

1 comment: